MEP PROJECT MANAGER
Working hours: Full time
Education: Bachelor degree
Experience: 1-3 years
Please send your CV on Email: email@example.com
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (Mechanical, Electrical);
- 1 + years’ of MEP experience (HVAC, Plumbing, Fire Fighting Systems, Electrical systems) and successful Project management;
- Candidate must have experience with the direct management of employees;
- English – Advanced.
- Attending regular meetings (progress of work, coordination, design, etc.) with Main Contractor.
- Monitoring project budgets and schedule.
- Preparing to periodic reports for management including status of budgets, variance/change claims, schedules, disputes, up-coming activities & safety records.
- Ensure that all technical aspects of the projects comply with Conditions of Contract, Particular Specifications, General Specifications, Contract Drawings & BOQ.
- Analyze drawings, specifications and statements of work.