Education: Bachelor’s degree in engineering.
Experience: More than 5 years
- The Key responsibility includes commitment to ensure timely completion of project within approved
budgets on cost, resources without compromising on Quality & Safety.
- Attending regular meetings (on work progress, coordination, design, etc.) with Main Contractor and
Consultant to discuss key issues related to the project and take effective corrective actions;
- Monitoring project budgets and schedule and oversee performance to ensure on time, quality and on budget
- Coordinate with the design team on all aspects of the design;
- Prepare periodic reports for management including status of budgets, variance/change claims, schedules,
disputes, up-coming activities & safety records;
- Prepare monthly work progress reports (with the so-called “Form 2”- Intermediate and Final Execution
- Ensure all technical aspects of the projects are strictly complied with and in conformity with Conditions of
Contract, Particular Specifications, General Specifications, Contract Drawings & BOQ;
- Ensure that the health and safety requirements are provided and that they comply with authorities
- Provides guidance, managerial, technical support to complete project team;
- Analyze drawings, specifications and statements of work in the preparation of activity networks for project
resource planning and scheduling;
- Provide program planning capabilities including interfaces and risks analysis;
Establish and monitor program and project controls KPI's;
- Ensure program policies and procedures are implemented accordingly;
- Develop Action and Recovery plans to support program delivery on time.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering.
More than 5 years experience and successful project management (including MEP).
English – Advanced
Verbal and written communication skills.
Strong Personal Computer working capabilities in AutoCad; MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint);
Experience in dealing with a large and diverse number of simultaneous challenges, requiring knowledge of
many different disciplines.
Proficient in Project Management software.